Every so often, job opportunities come up at Hope. We’re a pretty good bunch of people to work with and if you’re keen to come work with us in a paid capacity we’d love to hear from you.
See below for full job descriptions and application details.
Pastoral Connections Leader Hope Hornby
The purpose of the role is to lead and coordinate a team to ensure folk are becoming connected into the life of our church and provide leadership and direction to the Hornby pastoral care system and processes.
This is a part-time position of 10 hours per week, reporting to the Hornby lead pastor, Marty Redhead.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leadership and direction of Hornby pastoral care and “welcome” team volunteers.
• Pastoral care strategy development and collaboration across sites.
• New peoples’ welcome and integration.
• Associated administration. The successful applicant will have:
- A warm and engaging personality that exudes their faith in God.
- The ability to take initiative and thrive on multitasking.
- The resilience and commitment to thrive under pressure and go the extra mile.
- Computer literacy across a range of software packages with the ability to learn and
- A collegial spirit that thrives on cooperation and working effectively with others.
If you have a sense of call to this role, please send a letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at midnight on 30 July 2021
Odd-Jobbers Wanted for Hope Hornby
Routine Maintenance of Church Vehicles
We need someone who loves vehicles to attend to their fortnightly routine maintenance: water/oil/brake fluid/washer water/light bulbs/check tyres, etc. Yvonne at reception tracks rego and WOF and arranges repairs as required. If a vehicle needs to be serviced, you would get Yvonne to sort it with Youngmans, who come and collect the vehicle. We would give you space in the garage to store oil/brake fluid/rags etc. There are currently 4 vehicles – likely to drop to three in a few months. Are you keen? Have more questions? Email email@example.com