- This event has passed.
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until 25/11/2021
The Divorce Recovery course begins Thursday 21st October at 7pm and will work through Jim Smoke’s book “Growing Through Divorce” over 6 weeks. The location will be in the Prebbleton area – address will be provided upon registration.
Jim Smoke’s compassionate and supportive book will help many thousands more. Jim has counseled single-again people for more than 30 years. Drawing on this experience, he offers men and women the practical, step-by-step help they need to survive the turmoil of divorce and come out healthy and secure. Readers are encouraged to:
- look at divorce recovery as a healing process
- develop a solid support system
- give themselves time and permission to experience the myriad of emotions
- provide support and understanding to their children
- take care of themselves financially, physically, and emotionally
Although devastating, divorce doesn’t mean life is over. Joy and love will come again. Growing Through Divorce helps readers transform a difficult ending to a fresh beginning.